This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Superior Heating and Cooling Management, Inc. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. When visiting www.Superiorheatingandcooling.com our web server automatically recognizes the user’s domain name (where possible).
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We collect information volunteered by the user, such as survey information and/or service registrations. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used by us to contact users for marketing purposes.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected on our site.
Users may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing us to the address listed below.
We may use information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our web site. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back to our web site periodically.
Your Control over Information Collected
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Users can correct or change all information by request via email at Info@superiorheatingandcooling.com or in writing to the address listed below.
If you would not like to receive emailed information from us in the future, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to the following address:
Our Main Office Address
Superior Heating and Cooling Management, Inc.
785 Dunbar Ave.
Oldsmar, Florida 34677